mercoledì 1 aprile 2009

A little about me

Ciao, I'm lydie, a student of medecine in the university of Florence.It is eigth month now,that i have taken, for the first time, the airplane.That big bird took me away from my familly and brought me here in italy, in firenze.I'm twenty two years old,but my body and my behaviour often don't riflect it.Nevertheless i'm very proud of me, and i ought to be coraggious for my parents,my two sisters e brothers all of them in camerun.
While writing this test,mi viene in mente solo l'italiano!!!Imparare l'italiano era primordiale per gli studi,ma ha sostituito l'inglese in testa mia.infatti devo fare uno sforzo considerabile per poter ricordarmi di piccole frasi quali"Are you feeling well today?","can we learn together to perform our record in class?What are thinking about the last seminary of the professor?
Pero,pero.. ci sono grazie a Dio alcune parole che non scordero maib, oltre alle espressioni di "greeting"e di cortesia:"i love you"(inglese),te quiero(spagnolo),ich liebe dich(tedesco),je t'aime(francese),ti amo(italiano),Meng con wou(Il mio dialetto:lo yemba).
friendly, lydie

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento